Waseda Alumni

Certificates / Transcripts

Certificates / Transcripts

Procedures for application for certificates/transcripts

Basically, please contact the school office which you graduated from to apply for your certificates/transcripts.

* For those who completed the International Division (Kokusaibu) Program before 2004, please contact the School of International Liberal Studies(SILS).

* For those who completed the Intensive Japanese Language Program, please contact the Center for Japanese Language(CJL).

* We do not accept any request for certificates/transcripts over phone, fax or e-mail.

* Some certificates/transcripts may take time to be issued so please request as soon as possible.

For more details, please contact the school office.